Producing up to 10 MOhm (EcoPure C model) deionised water the system can be used in a range of markets and applications including:
- Surface finishing
- Boiler feed
- Other general purified water applications
The Eco-pure employs an intelligent monitoring system which continually evaluates the incoming feed water and if required, adjusts its internal capacity to respond to any fluctuations in quality. This ensures that it optimises the production of high purity demineralised water, thus reducing unnecessary regenerations, chemical usage and effluent production.
The EcoPure includes:
- Single bed regeneration option which can be supervisor initiated to facilitate commissioning and breakdown situations.
- Data logging of incoming and outgoing process data which can be readily exported to an external monitoring system. This gives an undisputable record of prior system performance and allows identification of any spikes or unwanted fluctuations in system operational conditions which are often difficult to identify and resolve.
- A fully integrated control system with:
- User friendly touch screen colour HMI with full graphical display.
- Intelligent monitoring of the incoming feed water
The EcoPure is programmed to carry out the following process checks:
- Chemical draw verification: If the correct acid or caustic draw rate is not achieved the regeneration will be halted and an alarm generated to prevent incorrect regeneration and out of specification pH effluent generation.
- Pump pressure sensor to prevent over pressurisation of the system.
The EcoPure’s improved energy efficiency helps reduce its running costs by up to 30% due to the use of a variable frequency drive motor which also reduces systems operating pressure, and is quieter in its operation.
|Max flow rate m³/hr||5||10||20|
|Dimensions W, D, H (mm)||1500 x 900 x 2075||2000x 1100 x 2130||2080 x 1300 x 2230|
|Capacity in Caco3 kg||2||4||8|
|Output per regeneration (m³)(assuming 100mg per L total anion)||20||40||80|
|Power Consumption (kW)||3||4||6|
|Regeneration||Auto and manual30 – 45 mins||Auto and manual30 – 45 mins||Auto and manual30 – 45 mins|
|Chemical usage per regeneration|
|HCl (32%) (L)||6.5||15.5||29|
|NaOH (32%) (L)||6||14.5||28|
|Effluent volume (m³)||0.7||1.5||2.8|