Industrial stainless steel housings – e-cv-fs multi-round range
- Etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Stainless steel
Our floor-mounted, free-standing range of housings is manufactured in light-weight 316 stainless steel to suit the majority of group 2 liquids under the PED Classification.
As standard, a V-clamp closure uses a unique ‘W’ style seal for leak-free operation, safety and security. All internal and external surfaces are electro-polished with each housing being etched with a unique serial number for full traceability.
All housings are available with:-
- 222 cartridge connections – Add suffix ‘222’ to product codes.
- Bolt lid closure – Add suffix BLC to product codes (V-clamp is product standard). On 10 and 15 round housings, this option increases the operating pressure from 8.5 and 6 bar respectively to 10 bar.
- Connections can be changed to BS4504, ASA or DIN flanges, sanitary fittings, RJT, SMS and IDF.
- Gasket seals:- EPDM (standard), Silicone, Viton or FEP/Silicone.
e-cv- multi-round range